| McLaughlin Boat Works, World Champion
Boatbuilder For Over 40 Years.
What is included?
- 1 - Sausage Air bag for the stern
- 1 - Triangle Air Bag for the bow
- 2 - Belt Straps with hardware for attaching the Sausage Air
Bag to the stern.
- Individual Replacement air bags are available if needed
- Prepare the surface by whisking over of the area where the
airbags will be installed with 30-40-grit sandpaper to remove and
sharpness that might puncture the air bags.
- Use silicone sealant to coat potentially damaging screws and
- Bolt the two straps to the inside stern. Be sure the pintle
bolts will not puncture the airbag. The straps should be about 16”
apart. Drill through the stern about 8 to 10 inches above the floor.
Use a sealant to make the screw holes leak proof. The bow bag will
stay in place without a strap. Shock cord can be used if you so
- Patching may be done with a kit for repairing nylon life raft
surfaces. Most auto stores, marine stores, and Sears, carry these
kits in the $3.00 range.
- We would like to stress the fact that the bags should not be
over inflated. As the daily temperate rises the air bags will
greatly expand to the point that they will explode.
McLaughlin Boat Works, World
Champion Boatbuilder For Over 40 Years.